.

Factoring / Invoice Financing / Purchase   Order Financing

Flexx Funding helps companies find the right solution to improving cash flow. Use your current outstanding invoices to generate working capital today. It is highly likely that you would rather spend your time making money instead of waiting for receivables to arrive.

Our wide variety of funding programs to provide your business with continuous source of operating capital allowing you to pay your creditors promptly, meet payroll, maintain overhead expenses, pay taxes or simply relieve the financial burden experienced during growth periods. Obtaining this type of funding is faster and much easier than obtaining traditional bank financing.


Factoring / Invoice Financing is very simple:

  1. You deliver your product/service to your client.
  2. You send an invoice to your client and send a copy to us (the factoring company).
  3. We advance you up to 90% (the remaining 10% is used as reserve).
  4. You get immediate use of the money to pay suppliers, taxes and employees.
  5. We wait to get paid by your customer.
  6. Once we get paid, we rebate the 10% reserve (less a small fee).

Construction Factoring

If you are a GC or a subcontractor working on a project why wait 30,60 or 90 days to get paid. Eliminate any long length of time to get paid and receive your payment in as little as two days. Construction Factoring is easy to set up (usually 3 days) and is much easier dealing with a bank.

Pay your suppliers and employee's on time. Streamline your cash flow and grow your business. This is what Construction Factoring can do for you.

Construction Factoring is simple to use and this is how it works:

  1. Deliver you services of products to your customer.
  2. Send your invoice to your client as well as a copy to us.
  3. We verify the invoice with the GC (for subcontractors).
  4. We advance up to 85% ofthe contract (the remaining 15% held in reserve).
  5. We get paid b the GC or Customer.
  6. We rebate the 15% reserve (less a small fee).

Freight Bill Factoring

If you own a trucking company or a freight forwarding company we can help you. We can finance your freight bills with cash in 48 hours, so you don't have to wait up to 60 days to get paid.

Freight Factoring is easy to set up and we can have you up and running in 2 to 3 days. Have certainty with your cash flow and be in control of your receivables and payables with confidence.

Freight Forward Factoring is simple to use and this is how it works:

  1. You deliver freight to its destination / your customer.
  2. Send out your freight billing and submit a copy to us.
  3. We advance your funds within 24 hours.
  4. You have use of your funds with your discretion.
  5. Upon your customer's payment, the transaction is settled.

Purchase Order Financing covers the supplier expenses associated with a specific purchase order. It enables you to make sales that exceed your current financial capabilities and provides a solid platform for growth. Resellers face the constant dilemma of suppliers that want advance payments and clients who pay for your goods in 30 days or more. When used properly, purchase order financing can help you grow your company by enabling you to accept larger orders.

Every industry is viable. From the Construction Industry to the Retail Industry we have programs that can work for you.

Purchase Order Financing is simple to use and it works as follows:

  1. Your client issues a purchase order to your company.
  2. We pay the vendor on your behalf, usually by letter of credit or bank wire.
  3. The goods are delivered and accepted by your customer.
  4. You send an invoice to your client.
  5. Your client pays the invoice and the transaction is settled.

Here is a sample list of documents we may request to set up your factoring line. Your list may vary depending upon your situation prior to funding.

  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Deposit Instructions (where would you like your funds wired? A voided check is fine.)
  • Current Accounts Receivable Aging Report
  • Current Accounts Payable Aging Report
  • Current Client List
  • Financial Statements (year to date)
  • Most recent bank statement
  • Most recent tax returns
  • Copy of your driver's license

These documents are required for our underwriting department to generate the final contract.

Lines of Credit / Working Capital

Credit Lines

Flexx Funding will analyze your financials and match your firm with the ideal lender. A low interest business line of credit will allow you the freedom to properly grow your successful business. The business lines of credit are revolving and will not show on your personal credit report. They will be in the business name and typically guaranteed by the owner serving as guarantors. Interest rates are typically LIBOR, sometimes based on Prime or Prime plus a small margin.

A revolving line of credit lets your business borrow, repay, and borrow again up to the original amount committed by Wells Fargo, through out the life of the loan.

A non-revolving line of credit lets your business borrow an amount either in lump sum or an amount disbursed over a period of time. Each time repayment is made, credit availability reduces by that amount.

You can use a line of credit to:

  1. Fund seasonal changes in inventory and receivables.
  2. Take advantage of vendor discounts.
  3. Meet unexpected cash needs.

Here is a sample list of documents we request to generate a fast approval. Your list may vary depending upon your situation prior to funding.

  • Last 2 Years Business Tax Returns
  • Last 2 years Personal Tax Returns
  • Personal Financial Statement
  • Accounts Receivable Aging Report

Working Capital

Credit Card Receipt Advances

Flexx Funding works with many lenders that will now purchase an amount of your "future" credit card receipts and in return you get working capital. Bad credit or no credit at all is not a disqualifier. We fund your business based on your monthly revenues. A mutually agreed-upon payback is taken out of your sales receipts.

Example, you are advanced up to $ 50,000 based on your current sales receipts. A small percentage is deducted from your VisalMC receipts. Its as easy as that. Approvals within 48 hours of a submittal.

Funding Criteria:
An average of at least $1,000 in month credit card sales OR at least $ 10,000 in Gross Monthly Sales Volume to review and determine the funded amount options.
Proof of Monthly Sales income.
Bankruptcies - No Problem.

Sale and Leaseback

Sale and leaseback allows you to use your equipment to get capital.

Sale and leaseback financing is a unique and effective method for generating capital for your business. You retain the use of your equipment and free up capital for expansion or whatever purposes you may have for the available funds.

Flexx Funding can facilitate this type of sale of an asset for cash, with a contract to lease the asset back from the funding source purchasing the asset. In simpler terms, your business sells your equipment to the lender for cash, you then lease the equipment back to the lender for a monthly payment, and at the end of the lease your business owns the equipment again.

Monthly payments are 100% tax deductible and sale and leaseback financing is not extremely difficult to obtain because there is no additional collateral necessary besides your equipment. There are flexible terms that can fit your business budget. These terms can be 36,48, and 60 months to match your needs.